Ingham Siding detail.
After crossing an unnamed road (Quarry Road) PCR Crossing with 13'6" gates, raised 1.94', followed by a fence, and a fence Allotment Line, the line enters the future Ingham Siding site.
The siding did not exist until 1891. However, until the 1920s, all that one would have seen after crossing Quarry road would have been a set of points, a 50 yard (45.73m) of siding, and a buffer stop at the end. It was created as a timber siding.
This site is hosted by CoffeeCup S-Drive.
Comments and suggestions may be e-mailed to